Roles and Responsibilities
The Field Service Engineer will maintain customer satisfaction, provide both verbal and on-site customer support and verify/approve the operational quality of Polymed systems and equipment.
- Coordinate and execute, installation, inspection, maintenance, and repair of Dial e-Zee Systems both in-house, and in the field. When in the field, working with customers and local sales representatives to provide timely and effective customer service.
- Develop and maintain expertise in the existing generations of the System.
- Provide positive interaction with customers during the performance of installations, warranty and service repairs, upgrades, field actions, preventive maintenance visits, and equipment trials to turn every encounter into a relationship-building experience.
- Assist in the development of and provide training on the Diale-zee System for prospective external field service technicians as well as customer account biomedical personnel.
- Assist in the drafting of Service Bulletins and another repair-related documentation, as well as the development of repair procedures and fixtures to improve the quality and efficiency of field service.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering Technology, or equivalent-related civilian and/or military experience required.
- Excellent computer networking and software skills.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Minimum of 3 years technical field service experience with X-ray equipment or equivalent
UG:Diploma in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,Any Graduate in Any Specialization
POLY MEDICURE LIMITED
Poly Medicure Limited (Polymed), a leading Indian medical device company with a dominant position in the medical consumables market with a focus on innovation, safety, and quality. We are one of the fastest-growing Medical Devices Company in India. Across the world, we serve in over 100 countries with a wide range of more than 125 different types of products. The product range includes infusion therapy, central venous catheter, blood management system, surgery, and wound drainage, anesthesia, urology, gastroenterology, and dialysis.