Geography to be covered - Karnataka, Tamilnadu & Kerala
HQ - Bangalore
Individual contributor role, must have experience in Pharma or Medical disposable in Government accounts handling.
- The incumbent will be responsible for selling the Surgical disposable product range in Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access, Diagnostic, Blood Management system, Urology, Critical care, and Renal care product range in Government Hospitals, Tender business in assigned territory.
- Responsible for tender management.
- Responsible for driving revenue and profitability goals of a region across all customer segments.
- Identify, develop & manage different channels of business in the area.
- Responsible for developing, monitoring sales activities and implementing corrective actions to achieve targets.
- Identify market development opportunities and increase unit growth, profitability and category share for assigned customers.
- To build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordination with purchase authorities and distributor/dealer for ensuring supply and liquidation of products.
- Ensure a programmatic engagement between the company and Key account.
Required Candidate profile
- Minimum 5 years in sales in the Medical devices /Pharma industry in Government Sales and Tender process.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to handle price negotiation and discussion.
- Should be good at building relationships with internal and external customers
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required,Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
POLY MEDICURE LIMITED