Service Engineer -Dialysis Machine
Roles and Responsibilities
The Field Service Engineer will maintain customer satisfaction, provide both verbal and on-site customer support and verify/approve the operational quality of Polymed systems and equipment.
- Coordinate and execute, installation, inspection, maintenance, and repair of Dial e-Zee Systems both in-house and in the field. When in the field, working with customers and local sales representatives to provide timely and effective customer service.
- Develop and maintain expertise in the existing generations of the System.
- Provide positive interaction with customers during performance of installations, warranty and service repairs, upgrades, field actions, preventive maintenance visits, and equipment trials to turn every encounter into a relationship-building experience.
- Assist in the development of and provide training on the Diale-zee System for prospective external field service technicians as well as customer account biomedical personnel.
- Assist in the drafting of Service Bulletins and other repair related documentation, as well as the development of repair procedures and fixtures to improve the quality and efficiency of field service.
Required Candidate profile-
- Bachelor's degree / Diploma in Electronic Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Technical field service experience with Dialysis Machine or equivalent.
- Must be able to manage time, projects, stress and conflict.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication
dialysisBiomedical EngineeringService EngineeringField ServiceAfter Sales ServiceMedical Devicesbiomedical engineerDialysis machineMedical Equipment
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,Any Graduate,Diploma in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Engineering
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
POLYMED was conceived and established by a group of making the benefit of modern healthcare available to the mankind at affordable price. POLYMED's main strength is its fully committed, well trained and technically competent personnel.
View Contact Details+
Reference Id:Service engineer -2023
4-6 Lacs P.A.
Operations, Maintenance & Support
Full Time, Permanent