Business Unit -Diagnostic Portfolio
Product Range - VTM Kits, Evacuated blood collection tubes, Blood Collection Needle with Flashback, ESR Pipette
Roles and Responsibilities
- Devise regional sales strategy, dealer management strategy, development plan, sales forecasts to ensure yearly objectives are met.
- Responsible for developing new key accounts to increase customer base.
- Manage the environment (Customers, Influencers) through clearly established systems/procedures.
- Follow-up with debtors & credit control to ensure timely overall billing & collection
- Manage KOLs of the region.
- Develop Channel Distribution strategy and also to ensure timely reporting from dealers on a regular basis.
- Ensure schedule & compliance adherence to various laid out processes & take action in cases of lapses by team members.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Relevant experience in preferably in Diagnostic Portfolio with people management experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent problem solving & interpersonal skills.
- Results-oriented with good negotiation &communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain key business relationships internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a cross-functional and team-oriented environment.
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
POLY MEDICURE LIMITED
POLYMED was conceived and established by a group of making the benefit of modern healthcare available to mankind at an affordable price. POLYMED's main strength is its fully committed, well trained, and technically competent personnel. Poly Medicure Limited (Polymed), a leading Indian medical device company with a dominant position in the medical consumables market with a focus on innovation, safety, and quality. We are one of the fastest-growing Medical Devices Company in India. Across the world, we serve in over 100 countries with a wide range of more than 125 different types of products. The product range includes infusion therapy, central venous catheter, blood management system, surgery, and wound drainage, anesthesia, urology, gastroenterology, and dialysis.