- Required Design Engineer in R & D department.
- Candidate should be B.Tech-Mechanical, CIPET-Diploma, Post Diploma or B-Tech in Plastic Technology.
- Working Experience for Engineer Candidate's Should be Range Between 1 to 2 years in Product Design preferably Plastic Product.
- Candidate with New Product Development experience are required.
- Candidate Should have Good Knowledge and Sound Working Experience on PTC Creo 3.0, Pro E.
- Knowledge of mould trials & Documentation.
- Candidate Should have Good Knowledge of Engineering Drawing.
- Interested candidates an mail their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks and Benefits
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Other Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
POLY MEDICURE LIMITED
POLYMED was conceived and established by a group of making the benefit of modern healthcare available to the mankind at affordable price. POLYMED's main strength is its fully committed, well trained and technically competent personnel.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:POLY MEDICURE LIMITED
Address:Plot 104-105, Sector-59, HSIDC Industrial Area, Ballabhgarh, , FARIDABAD, Haryana, India