Designation - Executive Assistant
- Executive Assistants responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Format information for internal and external communication memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Updating and following up on the travel plans of concerned team members
- Setting up and maintaining important files for key customers
Desired Candidate Profile
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must have excellent skill in MS office and PPT.
Male & Female both can Apply
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
POLYMED was conceived and established by a group of making the benefit of modern healthcare available to the mankind at affordable price. POLYMED's main strength is its fully committed, well trained and technically competent personnel.
View Contact Details+
Address:Plot No.104 105,,HSIIDC Industrial Area,Sector-59,, Ballabgarh, FARIDABAD, Haryana, India
Reference Id:Executive Assistant
3-4.25 Lacs P.A.
Full Time, Permanent