Roles and Responsibilities
- The incumbent will be responsible for driving sales of Infusion Therapy, Catheters, Wound Drainage, Anaesthesia & Respiratory care product range in assigned territory.
- Responsible for driving revenue and profitability goals of a region across all customer segments
- Identify, develop & manage different channels of business (distributors & direct sales) in the area.
- Responsible for developing, monitoring sales activities, and implementing corrective actions to achieve targets.
- Work closely with Key Account team & explore new accounts/business opportunities to build Polymed 'customer pool
- Identify market development opportunities and increase unit growth, profitability, and category share for assigned customers.
- To build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordination with purchase authorities and distributor/dealer for ensuring supply and liquidation of products.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to handle price negotiation and discussion.
- Should be good at building relationships with internal and external customers (Doctors/ KOLS/ Paramedical staff / Purchase / Distributors/ Dealers / Peers and Superiors).
POLY MEDICURE LIMITED
POLYMED was conceived and established by a group of making the benefit of modern healthcare available to the mankind at affordable price. POLYMED's main strength is its fully committed, well trained and technically competent personnel.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:POLY MEDICURE LIMITED