Roles and Responsibilities
- The incumbent will be responsible for driving sales of Infusion Therapy, Catheters, Wound Drainage, Anaesthesia & Respiratory care product range in assigned territory.
- Responsible for driving revenue and profitability goals of a region across all customer segments
- Identify, develop & manage different channels of business (distributors & direct sales) in the area.
- Responsible for developing, monitoring sales activities, and implementing corrective actions to achieve targets.
- Work closely with Key Account team & explore new accounts/business opportunities to build Polymed 'customer pool
- Identify market development opportunities and increase unit growth, profitability, and category share for assigned customers.
- To build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordination with purchase authorities and distributor/dealer for ensuring supply and liquidation of products.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to handle price negotiation and discussion.
- Should be good at building relationships with internal and external customers (Doctors/ KOLS/ Paramedical staff / Purchase / Distributors/ Dealers / Peers and Superiors).
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
POLY MEDICURE LIMITED
Contact Company:POLY MEDICURE LIMITED