- Conducting CNEs, workshops, training for nurses in corporate hospitals.
- New product evaluation & feedbacks
- Conducting regular training programs about Infection Control
- NSI (Needlestick injuries and protocols) - Hands-on practice with dummy arm for Paramedical Staff at Hospitals
- KOL development, support the clinicians for clinical trials, and Indirect Sales Support - Technically and Clinically.
- Troubleshooting related to product and concepts
- Conducting Group Meetings of Nurses (Nursing Awareness Programmes) and setting up and improving Key Accounts for the organization.
Required Candidate profile
- The candidate must be open to traveling.
- Must have experience as an Infection Control Nurse / Nurse educator.
- Must be General Nursing Diploma / Degree holder
- Excellent communication skills.
UG:B.Sc in Nursing
POLY MEDICURE LIMITED
Poly Medicure Limited (Polymed), a leading Indian medical device company with a dominant position in the medical consumables market with a focus on innovation, safety, and quality. We are one of the fastest-growing Medical Devices Company in India. Across the world, we serve in over 100 countries with a wide range of more than 125 different types of products. The product range includes infusion therapy, central venous catheter, blood management system, surgery, and wound drainage, anesthesia, urology, gastroenterology, and dialysis.