- Roles and Responsibilities
- Payment follow-up.
- Maintaining Sales pending orders and dispatch.
- communication the Sales Pending Orders/ Dispatch details to all stakeholders.
- Coordination with Internal and External stakeholders for order, dispatch, billing and material availability.
- Submitting the report to management.
- Maintaining MIS on regular basis.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time.
- Experience on SAP will be added advantage.
POLY MEDICURE LIMITED
POLYMED was conceived and established by a group of making the benefit of modern healthcare available to the mankind at affordable price. POLYMED's main strength is its fully committed, well trained and technically competent personnel. Poly Medicure Limited (Polymed), a leading Indian Medical device company with a dominant position in medical consumables market with the focus on innovation, safety, and quality. We are one of the fastest-growing Medical Devices Company in India. Across the world, we serve in over 100 countries with a wide range of more than 125 different types of products. The product range includes infusion therapy, central venous catheter, blood management system, surgery and wound drainage, anaesthesia, urology, gastroenterology and dialysis.