Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop business with existing as well as New customers through participation in Exhibitions, events and conferences.
- Responsible for all account activities relating to identifying, cultivate relations with and account management of Partners /distributors in the South East Asia region .
- Initiate and continuously develop business relations with customers by offering suitable products & services and ensuring delivery as agreed.
- Monitor market developments and search for new business possibilities with potential and current customers.
- Co-operate with internal marketing and technical resources to exploit identified sales opportunities by selling customers effective solutions for developing their businesses.
- Support customers in the trials of newly developed products.
- Create and maintain pricing policies and overall tactics for markets under responsibility with direct link to corporate strategy.
- In coordination with the credit team follow up on receivables from customers as & when required.
- Co-operate with internal supply chain resources to ensure suitable service conditions for markets under responsibility.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Relevant experience of those years assigned to the industry handling International or strategic accounts for the region.
- Candidate should have experience working for surgical Disposable Industry for International S&M Setup
- Sales experience in international business, ideally in developing markets is advantageous.
- Demonstrate successful experience in a sales position that involved negotiating complex transactions with upper-level management positions or similar experience.
- Strong presentation, oral and written communication skills, with an ability to openly convey information in a timely, concise manner.
- Strong analytical skills, skilled in multitasking, organizing and prioritizing work. High degree of accuracy and good time-management.
Desired Candidate Profile
POLY MEDICURE LIMITED
POLYMED was conceived and established by a group of making the benefit of modern healthcare available to the mankind at affordable price. POLYMED's main strength is its fully committed, well trained and technically competent personnel. Poly Medicure Limited (Polymed), a leading Indian Medical device company with a dominant position in medical consumables market with the focus on innovation, safety, and quality. We are one of the fastest growing Medical Devices Company in India. Across the world, we serve in over 100 countries with a wide range of more than 125 different types of products. The product range includes infusion therapy, central venous catheter, blood management system, surgery and wound drainage, anaesthesia, urology, gastroenterology and dialysis. We have 5 domestic (3 Faridabad and one each in Jaipur & Haridwar) and 3 overseas (China, Egypt & Italy) manufacturing facilities.