- Incumbent will be responsible for the Dialyzer, Haemodialysis Catheter, Dialysis set ,Bloodline set product range in assigned territory
- Responsible for driving revenue and profitability goals of a Region across all customer segments.
- Responsible for developing business opportunities across the Polymed range of products with the objective of achieving/exceeding revenue and profitability targets for the Region.
- Key deliverables would include developing long-term positive customer relationships, team development and coaching, distribution management and administration in the designated Region
- The incumbent is expected to be self-driven with a proven track record demonstrating a balanced mix of strategic and tactical thinking with sound business acumen
PG:Post Graduation Not Required,Any Postgraduate
Doctorate:Any Doctorate,Doctorate Not Required
POLY MEDICURE LIMITED
POLYMED was conceived and established by a group of making the benefit of modern healthcare available to the mankind at affordable price. POLYMED's main strength is its fully committed, well trained and technically competent personnel. Poly Medicure Limited (Polymed), a leading Indian Medical device company with a dominant position in medical consumables market with the focus on innovation, safety, and quality. We are one of the fastest growing Medical Devices Company in India. Across the world, we serve in over 100 countries with a wide range of more than 125 different types of products. The product range includes infusion therapy, central venous catheter, blood management system, surgery and wound drainage, anaesthesia, urology, gastroenterology and dialysis. We have 5 domestic (3 Faridabad and one each in Jaipur & Haridwar) and 3 overseas (China, Egypt & Italy) manufacturing facilities.