- -Effectively utilize tools such as search engines, job boards, LinkedIn and social channels to source candidates
- Demonstrate success in direct sourcing techniques to include cold calling and internet searches
- Develop candidate talent pipelines through sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups, social media, database search, and referrals
- Build relationships with team members, candidates.
- Track and follow-up on all candidates; evaluated on the ability to connect with potential candidates and set interviews
- Generate and submit job postings on job boards and internal/external website
- Search resumes in applicant database and forward to appropriate hiring manager.
- Conduct initial phone interview screens to assess candidate's skill level, interest and cultural fit
- Determine the type of employment and company experience the candidate is seeking and respond accordingly
- Develop professional relationships with candidates to identify their goals and ambitions
- Fully explain the steps of the interview process to candidates so that candidates are clear on expectations
- Gaining market intelligence including and understanding of the talent landscape in targeted geographic locations
- Making initial candidate contact and building relationships with the primary focus on lead generation and development of new candidate prospects
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate from Recruitment consultancy background handling Healthcare/ Pharmaceutical/Medical DIsposables/ Hospital client ONLY preferably for Sales Hiring will be preferred
- Should have strong English communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Should have strong hand in MS Offices & Email Writing.
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization
POLY MEDICURE LIMITED
Contact Company:POLY MEDICURE LIMITED
Reference Id:TA- 01