Key Responsibilities :
- Devise regional sales strategy, dealer management strategy, development plan, sales forecasts to ensure yearly objectives are met
- Responsible for developing new key accounts to increase customers base.
- Manage the environment (Customers, Influencers) through clearly established systems / procedures.
- Follow-up with debtors & credit control to ensure timely overall billing & collection
- Manage KOLs of the region.
- Implement Inventory control measures to reduce obsolete stocks; keep tab on slow-moving items & achieve reduction in inventory management cost
- Develop Channel Distribution strategy and also to ensure timely reporting from dealers on a regular basis.
- Responsible to successfully execute strategies.
- Provide training to the Regional Sales team.
Required Candidate profile
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent problem solving & interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented with good negotiation &communications skill
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain key business relationships internally and externally.
- Proven record in sales management, channel management and key account management
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
POLY MEDICURE LIMITED
POLYMED was conceived and established by a group of making the benefit of modern healthcare available to the mankind at affordable price. POLYMED's main strength is its fully committed, well trained and technically competent personnel. Poly Medicure Limited (Polymed), a leading Indian Medical device company with a dominant position in medical consumables market with the focus on innovation, safety, and quality. We are one of the fastest growing Medical Devices Company in India. Across the world, we serve in over 100 countries with a wide range of more than 125 different types of products. The product range includes infusion therapy, central venous catheter, blood management system, surgery and wound drainage, anaesthesia, urology, gastroenterology and dialysis.
View Contact Details+