- Development, implementation and maintenance of training material and maintain training record.
- Conducting regular training programs - Infection Control
- NSI (Needle stick injuries and protocols) - Hands on practice with dummy arm for Paramedical Staff at Hospitals
- KOL development, support the clinicians for clinical trials and Indirect Sales Support - Technically and Clinically.
- Trouble shooting related to product and concepts
- Develop and update marketing and training material, conduct product trainings for sales team.
- Ensure that the sales team is updated with product changes and new product developments.
- Conducting CMEs, workshops, training .
- New Product launch and ensuring effective placement of products in respective market
- New product evaluation & feedbacks
- Conducting Group Meetings of Doctors & Nurses (Nursing Awarness Programmes )and setting up and improving Key Accounts for the organization. and accurate customer records.
Required Candidate profileCandidate must be open for travelling.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,50,000 PA.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Role:Head Nurse/Nursing Superintendent/Clinical Instructor
Desired Candidate Profile
POLY MEDICURE LIMITED