Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Strategy, Management Consulting, Corporate Planning
Role Category:Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
2. Collect, consolidate and generate weekly sales forecasts (month and quarter focus) and roll up each weeks numbers to Sales Management
3. Compile key pieces of information related to performance against sales objectives to be reviewed by Management and report approved plans to Finance for processing.
4. Proactively analyses win-loss data and reports on key findings to sales leadership.
5. Develop presentations that analyse sales and marketing activities and achievements from Sales Force related software.
6. Reporting and analysis for the Sales and Marketing departments, including: executive reporting of sales and marketing results, key metrics and KPIs, campaign tracking and analysis, and ad hoc strategic analysis.
7. Implements and manages reports and dashboards ensuring sales reps and leaders have access to key data required to successfully manage the business.
8. Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and external intelligence essential to the sales organization.
9. Recommends revisions to existing reports or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Com - Commerce, B.Sc - Any Specialization
POLY MEDICURE LIMITED