- Incumbent will be responsible for driving sales of Infusion Therapy, Catheters, Wound Drainage, Anaesthesia & Respiratory care product range in assigned territory.
- Responsible for driving revenue and profitability goals of a region across all customer segments
- Identify, develop & manage different channels of business (distributors & direct sales) in the area.
- Responsible for developing, monitoring sales activities and implementing corrective actions to achieve targets.
- Work closely with Key Account team & explore new accounts/business opportunities to build Polymed 'customer pool
- Identify market development opportunities and increase unit growth, profitability and category share for assigned customers.
- To build and maintain relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordination with purchase authorities and distributor/dealer for ensuring supply and liquidation of products.
- Ensure a programmatic engagement between the company and Key account.
Required Candidate profile
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Strong business acumen, with ability to handle price negotiation and discussion.
- Should be good at building relationships with internal and external customers (Doctors/ KOLS/ Paramedical staff / Purchase / Distributors/ Dealers / Peers and Superiors).
- Candidate must have experience in key account management in critical care / vascular / infusion therapy portfolio.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Sc
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
POLY MEDICURE LIMITED
POLYMED was conceived and established by a group of making the benefit of modern healthcare available to the mankind at affordable price. POLYMED's main strength is its fully committed, well trained and technically competent personnel. Poly Medicure Limited (Polymed), a leading Indian Medical device company with a dominant position in medical consumables market with the focus on innovation, safety, and quality. We are one of the fastest growing Medical Devices Company in India. Across the world, we serve in over 100 countries with a wide range of more than 125 different types of products. The product range includes infusion therapy, central venous catheter, blood management system, surgery and wound drainage, anaesthesia, urology, gastroenterology and dialysis. We have 5 domestic (3 Faridabad and one each in Jaipur & Haridwar) and 3 overseas (China,Egypt & Italy) manufacturing facilities.
View Contact Details+